Takeuchi Track Loaders
Each of our compact track loaders come with a 2-year, 2,000 hour full machine warranty. For more peace of mind, Takeuchi offers optional P3 Power Protection Plan choices that provide additional coverage levels for powertrain, powertrain and hydraulics or full machine plans, all with zero deductible.
Buy or rent a Takeuchi track loader for these additional features::
- Rubber tracks provide flotation for working in muddy or difficult conditions providing all-weather versatility.
- Tilt-back operator compartment offers quick and easy access to the engine and major hydraulic components.
- Takeuchi’s undercarriage design uses steel to steel contact between the track and rollers for greater durability when working in extreme conditions.
- Takeuchi’s radial boom design provides the lift height and reach you would expect from a vertical lift boom design but with the performance benefits of a radial lift design. Radial lift = better power transfer and fewer wear points.
- Pilot operated joystick controls provide precise, fingertip operation of loader and travel functions.
- The welded track frame incorporates a unitary design with full width structural cross members adding strength and rigidity to the entire machine.
- Double reduction, planetary drive motors not only provide high travel speeds, they also supply outstanding pushing power for easy maneuvering with heavy attachments.
- Spacious and comfortable operator compartment allows for productive and fatigue-free operation.
Performance. Durability. Operator Comfort. Serviceability.
For more information, or to demo a Takeuchi track loader, please call us at 914-347-6969 or visit one of our showrooms in Elmsford or the Bronx. Don’t forget to ask about our 0% financing!
TB1140 Series 2
TB016 – Discontinued
TB108 – Discontinued
TB138FR – Discontinued
TB153FR – Discontinued
TB180FR – Discontinued
TB228 – Discontinued
TB235 – Discontinued
TB250 – Discontinued
TB285 – Discontinued
Click on the images below to enlarge.
Call Us Today at 718-697-6969 for a Free Quote or to Schedule a Demo.